A Complete COVID-19 Testing Solution
Superior, rapid detection coupled with an unparalleled delivery platform
Why Is Rapid Antigen Testing Important?
As the world’s nations begin to strategize about the safest plan to reopen large drivers of our economy, accurate and real time health information for all individuals is paramount.
We must know who is infected and contagious with COVID-19 to secure our spaces where we gather to work and play.
The Test That Defines The New Frontier
Our platform technology seeks to detect specific proteins in an individual's saliva, known as antigens, which are specific biomarkers of viruses, such as SARS-CoV-2; the virus that causes COVID-19. Measuring and quantifying the antigens present in an individual could help determine just how contagious the disease is. That's particularly important for a virus like SARS-CoV-2, which appears to be able to spread before an individual exhibits symptoms, or when their symptoms are very mild or not noticeable.
Testing Is A Priority for Everyone
Antigen testing is a critical tool to help end the crisis by identifying those who are actively contagious and infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The Families First Act and CARES Act, will allocate $2.2 trillion in support to individuals and businesses affected by the pandemic and economic downturn.
SARS-CoV-2 Platform Test Steps
Step One: Sample Collection
- A testing “proctor” hands a small plastic bag to the test taker.
- Test taker opens the bag and removes the saliva collection tube.
- Test taker opens app on their mobile device and scans the QR or bar scan on the saliva collection tube, thus connecting their identity to the saliva collection tube.
- Test taker drools into the saliva collection tube and screws on the top to seal it.
Step Two: Sample Processing
- Test taker places the saliva collection tube directly into an automated “harness” designed to rapidly collect samples.
- The saliva tube is pre-loaded with a dry deactivation agent to immediately deactivate the virus.
- Samples are processed in a continuous flow basis and automatically inserted into a microplate reader.
Step Three: Sample Measuring
- Microplate reader reads 96 tests and transmits results to a secure cloud based based environment in minutes as well as processing as few as 8 ports in a fraction of that time
Step Four: Digitally Verified Results within 10 minutes
- Cloud based results immediately transmitted to the test taker and test validator to the extent such data is being immediately employed at the point of collection for approval of the person to proceed.
Configurations designed for “surge scaling” to many thousands of tests per hour as needed.
- Colleges and Universities
- Convention Centers
- Food Processing Plants
- Hospitals & Large Health Complexes
- Sporting Arenas
- Train Stations