A Complete COVID-19 Testing Solution
Superior, rapid detection coupled with an unparalleled delivery platform
Why Is Rapid Antigen Testing Important?
As the world’s nations begin to strategize about the safest plan to reopen life on the other side of the coronavirus cure, accurate and real time information for all individuals is necessary.
We must know who has been infected with COVID-19 and whether they are immune.
The Test That Defines The New Frontier
Our platform technology seeks to detect specific proteins in an individual's saliva, known as antibodies, which your immune system develops to combat viruses, such as COVID-19. Measuring and quantifying the specific antibodies present in an individual could help determine just how prevalent the disease is and whether an infected person who recovered has developed an immunity. That’s particularly important for a virus like this one, which seems able to spread before an individual exhibits symptoms, or when their symptoms are mild.
Testing Is A Priority for Everyone
Antibody testing is a critical tool to help end the crisis by identifying those who have been infected with COVID-19 but have also developed an immune response. The Families First Act and CARES Act, will allocate $2.2 trillion in support to individuals and businesses affected by the pandemic and economic downturn.
SARS-CoV-2 Platform Test Steps
Step One: Sample Collection
- A testing “proctor” hands a small plastic bag to the test taker.
- Test taker opens the bag and removes the saliva collection tube.
- Test taker opens app on their mobile device and scans the QR or bar scan on the saliva collection tube, thus connecting their identity to the saliva collection tube.
- Test taker drools into the saliva collection tube and screws on the top to seal it.
Step Two: Sample Processing
- Test taker places the saliva collection tube directly into an automated “harness” designed to rapidly collect samples.
- The saliva tube is pre-loaded with a dry deactivation agent to immediately deactivate the virus.
- Samples are processed in a continuous flow basis and automatically inserted into a microplate reader.
Step Three: Sample Measuring
- Microplate reader reads 96 tests and transmits results to a secure cloud based based environment for in 5 minutes as well as processing as few as 8 ports in a fraction of that time
Step Four: Digitally Verified Results within 5 minutes
- Cloud based results immediately transmitted to the test taker and test validator to the extent such data is being immediately employed at the point of collection for approval of the person to proceed.
Configurations designed for “surge scaling” to many thousands of tests per hour as needed.
- Colleges and Universities
- Convention Centers
- Food Processing Plants
- Hospitals & Large Health Complexes
- Sporting Arenas
- Train Stations