About Surge Scale Technology
The Pandemic Defense Platform
These environments require a high-throughput, low-cost, rapid, and trusted frequent testing solution to safely open to full capacity
About FluroTest Systems Ltd
FluroTest, a first-mover in surge-scale rapid antigen testing for the detection of SARS-CoV2 and other pathogens, is developing a pandemic defense and economic recovery system purpose-built for businesses and special-needs populations requiring fast and highly efficient testing for significant numbers of people. Unlike individual or low-throughput tests,
FluroTest’s system is designed to be well-suited for high-traffic, high-risk pandemic environments including schools and colleges, hospitals and large healthcare facilities, athletic stadiums and performance venues, airline and cruise ship terminals, corporate campuses, shopping centers, manufacturing facilities,transportation and distribution hubs, and other large business and retail locations. Created to support executive business continuity efforts, the system combines and leverages the disciplines of robotics automation, biochemistry, fluorescence detection and cloud computing — processing thousands of tests per hour while delivering accurate, digitally verifiable results to a test taker’s mobile device within 5 minutes.
Created to support executive business continuity efforts, the system combines and leverages the disciplines of robotics automation, biochemistry, fluorescence detection and cloud computing — processing thousands of tests per hour while delivering accurate, digitally verifiable results to a test taker’s mobile device within 5 minutes.
Built to make frequent testing fast, convenient, highly reliable and affordable, and all at the point-of-collection.
- “Saliva to results” on your mobile device in 5 minutes.
- Tests per hour starting at 3,000 per platform installation. Higher throughputs achievable depending on configuration.
- Accuracy expected to equal or exceed 98%
- Platform delivers am independent & digitally verifiable result to the test taker’s mobile device in 5 minutes.
- Cloud-based data system provides real-time, up-to-date, viral status information everywhere the test taker needs to prove their viral status.
- Virus test available first, with antibody test in development.
- Cost per test to the test taker <= US $20.00.
- In place and ready for the next viral, pathogen, or antibody threat.
Platform Development and Market Partners
- Deep experience in nanomaterials
- Provides monodisperse and unagglomerated metal and metal-oxide nanomaterials.
- Partner with FluroTech at the laboratory level
Meridian Life Sciences
- Leading US-based supplier of antigens, antibodies, and reagents.
- FDA Registered
- SO 13485 Certified.
- World leader in salivary bioscience.
- FDA Registered
- ISO 13485:2016 Certified and 21 CFR 820 (cGMP) compliant.
Platform Market Partners
- Global manufacturer of innovative, high precision microplate fluorimeter systems.
- Focus on high throughput fluorescence detection.
- Highly respected globally in laboratories with significant manufacturing capacity.
- Leader in laboratory robotics, fluid handling, automation software.
- 37-year history of leadership and innovation.
- Provides sales, training, field support for the Pandemic Defense Platform
- Producer of over 100 billion diagnostic tests and devices to date.
- Deep experience in lateral flow test production.
- FDA compliant and ISO 13485: 2016 certified.